Sunday, May 18, 2008

thoughts on a sleepless night: part sept


... it's raining very hard right now.

... i am currently watching Greek (aside from blogging). my favorite character on the show is Crappie. i mean, Cappie.

... i still can't believe that i forgot to pay my cell phone bill twice.

... i was finally able to play Tekken 6 in Timezone TriNoma the other day. yey! i suck. i haven't played in a looooong time.

... my favorite shows (Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty) may have come back for new episodes, but will have their season endings next week. they will be back again after a few months. right. so great.

... i'll be starting a new chapter in my life soon. i honestly have no idea what to expect.

... back to the TV show Greek, it reminds me of Sims 2 University. i really miss playing that game.

... there are a lot of things in my mind right now. but i'm having a hard time letting them all out. i can't even write them in my journal.

... hopefully things would turn out alright. i know they will.

0 comments on "thoughts on a sleepless night: part sept"

Followers