Saturday, May 03, 2008

good news


i received a message in my email this afternoon. the results of the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) has been released. i got really nervous when i read that. the big question in my mind was, DID I PASS??? so i clicked on the link and looked for my name. IT WAS THERE! I PASSED! woohoo!!!

okay. i know that the LET is one of the easiest board exams. but if you only studied for less than two weeks, you would really get nervous. i actually studied just two weeks before the exam. and during those weeks, i wasn't really focused because i still had an exam and paper to finish in grad school. i was also busy tutoring a kid who had an entrance exam in UPIS. so passing the LET was a big deal for me.

congratulations to ME!!!

ps: here's the link of the list of successful examinees.

0 comments on "good news"

Followers