Tuesday, April 22, 2008

thoughts on a sleepless night: part six


... Gossip Girl is baaacckk!!!! yiipppeee!!! my thoughts on the latest episode (Episode 14: The Blair Bitch Project):
- i hate Little J! though i hate her so-called "friends" more.
- poor Chuck.
- i totally heart Dan (though i don't like him in the books).
- Queen B will surely get her revenge on Little J.
- Serena was okay. she really is a good girl in the TV series. but we'll discover her secrets as soon as Georgina goes back to Upper East Side.
- can't wait for next week's episode.

... i've been reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer for the nth time these past few days. i still hyperventilate whenever i read Bella-Edward moments.

... my sister is now an official Twilight fan. she was bored the other day so she went to my room to look for a book to read. she saw New Moon lying on the chair and decided to read it. she got hooked since then.

... my family and I visited our relatives in Bacoor, Cavite last Sunday whom we only see during Christmas. it somehow felt weird being there without gifts. haha.

... i brought my latest book, Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella when we went to Cavite so that i have something to read. i really love the Shopaholic series. the books never fail to make me laugh.

... i am slowly converting my family members from Starbucks lovers to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf lovers. when we were at the mall last Friday, i brought them to Coffee Bean even though my younger brother and niece were asking me to buy them Green Tea Frappuccino and Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino from Starbucks. we ordered Pure Chocolate, Pure Vanilla, and Mocha Mudslide Ice Blended drinks in Coffee Bean and they loved it.

... i don't have anything against Starbucks. i still go there sometimes. i just find the taste of their drinks not good lately.

... whereas in Coffee Bean, every drink that i order tastes really good.

... good thing i have a Swirl Card from Coffee Bean so i got discounts on my orders.

... hmmm... talking about Coffee Bean made me crave for Chai Latte and White Chocolate Dream. yum.

0 comments on "thoughts on a sleepless night: part six"

Followers