Friday, April 11, 2008

an inspiration


every time a not-so-good thing or event happens to me, i always try to find something positive about it. i guess you can call me an optimist.

lately, i have been feeling a little down because of someone. just read some of my previous posts to find out what i'm saying.

anyway, as crazy as it sounds, i decided not to let go of the person and the feelings i have even though it hurts me very much. i would let the feelings live inside me and make those feelings serve as inspiration for me to write.

i'm also hoping every thing would turn out alright.


*'Cos baby time has changed nothing at all -
You're still the only one that feels like home.
And I've tried cutting the ropes,
I let you go but you're still the only one
That feels like home, yeah,
You're still the only one that feels like home,
You're still the only one I've gotta love.
Oh yeah...

- Ten Days (Missy Higgins)

0 comments on "an inspiration"

Followers