Sunday, April 13, 2008

random thoughts


... i am currently listening to the album of the band, OneRepublic, Dreaming Out Loud. i like all the songs there. they make me feel good.

... i feel better now.

... i have 16 bottles of nail polish (different colors, of course). i wonder how am i going to finish them all up.

... i am still not yet done reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire. i'm already on the part where Elphaba is traveling towards i-forgot-where. Fiyero is already dead.

... my cousin, Kuya Tontee, just lent me a book about solving crimes, Whodunit. so far, my guesses were correct which puts me in the same league as Sherman Holmes (my colleague in the book). i just have no idea how long i could retain it.

... yesterday, i spent most of my day watching videos and reading stories about the missions of Improv Everywhere group. i first got to know them in Maroon 5's blog a few weeks ago. they (IE) really made me laugh so hard. PC desktops in Starbucks, anyone? hahahahaha.....

... i haven't been to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for 9 days. might as well drop by one of these days. and i should never ever impose a coffee ban on myself. that's crazy.

... i would achieve every thing i want in the right time.

0 comments on "random thoughts"

Followers