Friday, April 11, 2008

a moment of sadness


i cannot put into words exactly how i feel right now. so here are some random quotes that can describe what's going on with me.

* If only I could tear out my heart and hurl it into the current, then my pain and longing would be over, and I could finally forget. - By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept (Paulo Coelho)

* May my tears run just as far that my love might never know that one day I cried for him. May my tears run just as far, that I might forget the river piedra, the monastary, the church in the Pyrenees, the mists, and the paths we walked together. I shall forget the roads, the mountains, and the field of dreams - the dreams that will never come true... - By the River Piedra, I Sat Down and Wept (Paulo Coelho)

* For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.' - John Greenleaf Whittier

* I no longer love her (him), that's certain, but how i loved her (him). Love is so short, forgetting is so long. - Pablo Neruda

* You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face in a crowded place. And I don't know what to do. 'Cause I'll never be with you. - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)

0 comments on "a moment of sadness"

Followers