Monday, March 03, 2008

thoughts on a sleepless night: part quatre


... stress month has finally arrived. my planner is already filled with things to do until the last week of March.

... good thing i have a new fountain pen to make me more inspired to write drafts for my paper. i prefer to write drafts and outlines first on a paper instead of immediately typing them on my laptop. you might think it's tedious. but i prefer it that way. i've been spending too much time tinkering with my laptop and i don't want to waste more time staring at the blank screen.

... in two weeks, classes will end. it's going to be a sad time again coz i won't be seeing some of my students anymore. unless of course, i cross paths with them in the village or someplace else. i hope i do...

... the song most played in my iTunes library is Apologize by OneRepublic. i don't know why, but i like this song.

... aside from listening to Apologize, i'm also into The Beatles right now. it started when my brother brought home his friend's iPod so that we can copy some songs and vice versa. the iPod has lots of Beatles songs that i copied. so now they're playing non-stop in my iPod.

... the WGA strike ended last month so i'm looking forward to the return of Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy and other TV shows i watch.

... i'm so behind with my book readings. the last time i read a book was last January. it was Forever by Judy Blume (i think...).

... the Hollywood version of My Sassy Girl starring Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford will be shown this year. duh! why did they make a remake of my favorite film?????!!!!!

... relax. i will succeed.

0 comments on "thoughts on a sleepless night: part quatre"

Followers