Thursday, March 27, 2008

my "workspaces"


for the past few days, i've been a voyeur to other people's workspaces posted on the internet. the pictures i saw inspired me to take a picture of my own. then i realized, i don't have an "official" workspace at home coz i don't work or study there. my study table is used as a storage for my "kalat." besides, i do all my work-related stuff in school and my studying in different coffee shops around the metro.

in my previous entries, i posted the lame pictures of my "workspace" in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. the pictures were from two different Coffee Bean branches. anyway, instead of going to Coffee Bean this afternoon, i went to Starbucks to study. i actually wanted to go to Coffee Bean because i love their drinks. but i felt lazy traveling far so i resorted to the nearest coffee shop which is Starbucks. of course, i took pictures of what my "workspace" looked like. here are they.

i took this picture after i ordered my drink

in the picture (aside from the familiar round checkered table and chair):
- Grande Chai Latte (which they still have and tasted really lame compared to the one in Coffee Bean)
- mug of water
- tissue
- stirrer
- Agatha Ruiz De La Prada fountain pen by Inoxcrom (blue ink)
- Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V5 Grip (violet ink)
- reviewer
- Moleskine large ruled notebook
- Moleskine Cahier pocket ruled notebook
- cell phone case
- iPod nano

after studying...

in the picture:
- mug of water
- Grande Chai Latte
- tissue
- Staedtler Mars Lumograph 2B
- Harry Potter eraser
- Heartstring pencil case (i got it free from a magazine subscription years before)
- Moleskine Cahier pocket ruled notebooks
- reviewer
- rimless eyeglasses
- Moleskine Cahier pocket ruled notebook
- Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V5 Grip
- Agatha Ruiz De La Prada fountain pen by Inoxcrom
- iPod nano

so there goes my "workspace" this afternoon.

what a boring life i have. haha.

0 comments on "my "workspaces""

Followers