Saturday, March 22, 2008

after bumming around...


it has been a productive day for me today. in the last two days, i spent my time at home doing the following (aside from the usual eating, sleeping, and bathing):

- surfed the internet
- organized my study table
- surfed the internet
- watched some clips from the 7th Heaven marathon in Studio 23
- surfed the internet
- write in my journal
- surfed the internet
- drew some stuff in my journal
- surfed the internet
- listened to some songs from my iTunes library
- surfed the internet

well, i just surfed the internet most of the time. when my brother came home yesterday from his shooting (airsoft), he asked me if i have downloaded the whole internet. haha.

i was supposed to study for the upcoming exams. but since i was at home, i didn't do any. i consider my home as a place where i can relax, do anything i like, and just have fun. i usually study in a coffee shop because that's the only place where i can really do some serious studying. since most establishments were closed in the past few days, i have no choice but to stay at home. but it was okay. at least i had fun.

today, most of the establishments were back to business. i went to National Bookstore to buy pencils and a pen (as if i don't have enough to last me a lifetime). after that, i went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to study and to satisfy my craving for a mocha latte. i have been craving for it in the past few days. yum. it was a happy and productive day for me.


my study companions:
- reviewer (what i need to study)
- moleskine large ruled notebook (for sudden attacks of creative ideas)
- moleskine cahier pocket ruled notebook (for note taking)
- agatha ruiz de la prada fountain pen by inoxcrom (my pen, of course)
- ipod nano (i can't study without listening to my favorite songs)
- regular mocha latte by coffee bean & tea leaf (yum...)
- cup of water (coffee companion)
- tissue (another coffee companion)

ps: red cars will lead tomorrow's race in Sepang. yey! click here to find out.

0 comments on "after bumming around..."

Followers