Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Para Kay B (Ricky Lee): Power Book Club Discussion for January 2009


The first book club discussion of Powerbooks for this year featured Para Kay B by Ricky Lee. It was held at Powerbooks, TriNoma last Saturday, January 24, 2009. It was a very interesting day because aside from discussing the book, Mr. Lee was there to answer our questions and to sign our books.

During the discussion:

Mr. Ricky Lee signing my book:

The Power Book Club with Mr. Ricky Lee:

The Power Book Club, Mr. Ricky Lee, and his entourage:

My signed book:


All I could say about the discussion is that I really enjoyed it. :)

* a re-post from my book blog.

5 comments on "Para Kay B (Ricky Lee): Power Book Club Discussion for January 2009"

the diehard optimist on 6:38 AM said...

Wow. That's cool.
Anong oras ang nastart ang book signing and discussion? = )

angel on 3:05 PM said...

nag-start yung book discussion at around past 4pm. Mr. Lee arrived at past 5pm. nakinig lang muna sya sa discussion tapos after nun, he answered our questions. then yung book signing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hiya! That was really cool. I haven't gotten around to that book. Is it any good? I adore Ricky Lee. I remember seeing him before during college, lounging in school, tapping away at his laptop. =)

angel on 7:03 PM said...

hey Rome! the book is really entertaining. short lang sya and easy to read. while reading the book, you'd feel different kinds of emotions. basta ok sya. :)

Leia / Rome on 6:39 PM said...

Cool! I'll look into the book. Just let me clean my unread stack first. LOL.

Anyway, I'm tagging you for this little game. Rules can be found on this link: http://bitterpillsbreathingspaces.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-got-tagged-again.html

Looking forward to your answer. Enjoy!

Followers