Saturday, January 17, 2009

after two months...


... i'm back in the blogging scene.

a lot happened in my life in the past 2 months. it was not the usual work-home-work-home. there are just so many of them that it feels like they happened in a span of one year. you see, i live a boring life and events don't usually happen. a lot has been going on in my life and they don't seem to stop. but i'm not complaining. in fact, i'm happy about it whether the experiences i had were good or bad. at least something is happening in my life. i know that it's already 2009 and i should be telling stories of present events. but i want to share the memorable experiences i had especially to my friends who are far away.

2008 has been one of the best years of my life. this year, i'm going to make it even better. :)

0 comments on "after two months..."

Followers