Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Sims 3: Bringing My Addicition to the Next Level


i finally got my copy of The Sims 3 this afternoon at DataBlitz, TriNoma. good thing i reserved a copy a few weeks ago so i also got a shirt and a mug.

i bought the Collector's Edition which includes the following:

- The Sims 3
- 2 GB USB drive and carabiner
- European styled sports car download
- New The Sims 3 theme music
- Prima Tips and Hints Guide
- $10 worth of SimPoints to shop online

the 2 GB USB drive

i became a Sims addict 5 years ago when i saw a feature about it in Studio 23's old show, Digital Tour. there were a few times when i didn't go to work just to play Sims. hahaha. of course, i will not do that again no matter how tempting it is. right. :P


*here are all the Sim games that i played. i still play some of them in the PSP and Nintendo DS.

Desktop: The Sims 2 and all the expansions except for Mansion and Garden Stuff
Laptop: The Sims 3, The Sims Life Stories, The Sims Castaway Stories
Game Boy Advance: The Sims 2, Sims Bustin' Out, The Urbz: Sims in the City
Nintedo DS: The Sims 2, My Sims
PSP: The Sims 2: Castaway
PS 1: Sim City 2000, Sim Theme Park
PS 2: The Sims 2 Castaway, The Sims 2 Pets

2 comments on "The Sims 3: Bringing My Addicition to the Next Level"

Big M blog on 3:26 PM said...

Hi,

I appriciate the skills of your blog writing and the time sharing with us.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

angel on 7:56 PM said...

hi! i transferred to another blog. here's the address: http://angelshaney.blogspot.com

Followers