Sunday, June 21, 2009

Enjoy Card: The Philippines' Premiere VIP Privilege Card


i learned about the Enjoy card from the blog of Cecile Van Straten/chuvaness. as a privilege/discount/loyalty card addict, i got really interested.

i visited the Enjoy website and placed an order last Friday night. i got a confirmation call yesterday then received my card this morning. that was fast. so i can now enjoy the privileges offered here in Manila and in Boracay when i go there on October.

the really cute tin can

my card and the vouchers


5 comments on "Enjoy Card: The Philippines' Premiere VIP Privilege Card"

Ayi on 6:06 AM said...

Hi there! I just came upon your blog and I'm really interested in getting the Enjoy Card as I am also a discount card addict myself. I just wanted to ask, do the vouchers require purchase?

Thanks!

Unknown on 6:52 PM said...

hey there! yes, most vouchers require a purchase. :)

VIP Cards on 1:38 PM said...

I am visiting your blog for the very first time and i found it here enjoy card. That would seem to me very interesting look for this card. Keep adding more ones.

Big M blog on 3:25 PM said...

I find the valuable information is provided by you about to the different cards.

e_d_s_mak said...

hello there. just droppin by and to post a comment :)

It's my 2nd yr as an Enjoy card member. I was really enjoying the perks. If your love dining out and chill on hangout places, this card is for you!

Followers