Friday, September 05, 2008

Book Shopping 2


I paid my cell phone bill last Tuesday (September 2) at SM Fairview. That was my only agenda in the mall but I decided to pass by National Book Store since they were on sale. I checked out the books on sale but didn't find anything interesting. So I went to Booksale and found books (hardbound, first editions, good copies) at a really low price. They have a promo until October where hardbound books are priced for as low as P25. How's that for a great buy? Here are the books I bought:

top to bottom: Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells (softbound, P15.00); The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller (hardbound, first edition, P30.00); Hawkes Harbor by S.E. Hinton (hardbound, first edition, P45.00)

I'll be back in Booksale soon for more purchases. :)

0 comments on "Book Shopping 2"

Followers