Sunday, January 20, 2008

Computer Wallpapers


here are some of the wallpapers that i use in my laptop. just wanna share.

The Black Sheep

isn't this so cute?

Where I Got It: from my brother









Gossip Girl

this is the logo of the book and the TV series.

xoxo... you know you love me...

Where I Got It: I took a snapshot of the TV show saved in my laptop





Pushing Daisies

from ABC's new TV series, Pushing Daisies.

Where I Got It: I also took a snapshot of the TV show saved in my laptop






2008 Ferrari

this is the car that Team Ferrari will use in this year's Formula One.

Where I Got It: from the F1 website







a collage of the 2008 Ferrari

Where I Got It: the pictures were from the F1 website collaged by my brother















Jason Brooks' Illustration

this is one of Jason Brooks' illustration from his portfolio. so chic.

Where I Got It: from Jason Brooks' website

0 comments on "Computer Wallpapers"

Followers