Thursday, January 24, 2008

Annyonghi Gaseyo!


i've been so preoccupied with watching re-runs of TV show and catching glimpses from the past that i became so behind with the latest news. like the deaths of Brad Renfro (the boy from the movie, The Client) and Heath Ledger. is there a curse in Hollywood right now? who will be next? okay. i don't wish for anyone to be dead. i guess i was just a bit shocked with what i found out.

back to my life.

one of my students, John, will go back to Korea in a few hours. yesterday was his last day in school. i will surely miss him and his family as well. his older sister, Sarah, became my student last summer and his older brother, Joseph, was one of my tutees last December. i really enjoyed teaching them. i will also not forget the fun that we had when we played Monkey Anabelle, Shake Shake Shampoo, and Hangman. haha. i taught them how to play those and they enjoyed them very much.

well, this is just another phase in my life where i have to say goodbye to some people who have served their purpose in being part of my life (not that Brad and Heath played important roles in my life. they just entertained me). so like what i always say to myself, life goes on after saying goodbye.


me and john

0 comments on "Annyonghi Gaseyo!"

Followers