Wednesday, October 01, 2008

alive again


i haven't posted much in this blog for the past month. i was busy shopping for books and updating my book blog. yes, i created a blog about books. so all my book-related entries can now be found there.

today is a holiday due to Eid-ul Fitr. i planned on going to the mall to pay my cell phone bill and buy some arts and crafts supplies in National Book Store but there's a typhoon so i'm stuck here at home. to make my day useful, i organized my dresser and disposed things that i no longer use. i also organized my bookshelf to give space to the 23 books i bought last month. it was Literacy Month and there were lots of book fairs and book sales so i took advantage of it by hoarding as much books as i could. i sort-of promised myself that i wouldn't buy books till my birthday. i also have to save money for all the shopping i will do on December.

so far my life is good. i've been reading a lot again. i meet with old friends to talk and enjoy each other's company. i endure the whims and panic attacks of my boss. some of my students who hated me and the school when they first came are now happy to see me. i feel alive again after feeling like a robot and zombie these past few months.

here is a poem that i wrote to describe myself in Friendster:

i was lost
i looked around
found my passion
it was just there
i'm alive again
loving
living
never letting go.

0 comments on "alive again"

Followers