Sunday, June 29, 2008

what's in my bag


my Dad always tease me about my big bags. here are the stuff commonly seen in my bags and why they are big.

Belle de Jour Power Planner

Starbucks Planner

Jordi Labanda Small Notebook

Keys

My Pens & Pencils (Heartstring Pencil Case, Staedtler Mars Lumograph 2B, Parker Mechanical Pencil, Parker Jotter Pen, Pilot Hi-tecpoint V5 Grip, Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Fountain Pen by Inoxcrom, Pentel e-line 2 Twin Tip Highlighter, Dong-A Violet Gel Pen 0.5, Dong-A Pink Gel Pen 0.7, Sharpie Violet Ultra Fine Point Pen)

Moleskine Large Ruled Notebook

Wallet

Kikay Kit (Benetton Small Bag, So Soft Hygienic Wipes, Sofeel Facial Tissue, J&J Band-Aid Alcohol, Estee Lauder Brush, Plus+1 Lip Care Stick by The Face Shop, Clean&Clear Oil Control Film, Black Label Blusher by The Face Shop, J&J Face Powder, Comb)

Egg Coin Purse

Harry Potter Case & Rimless Eyeglasses

1st Gen iPod Nano & Philips Earphones

Starbucks Water Bottle

do i use all the planners and notebooks? yes, i do coz i love to write and organize stuff.

there are times when i bring a bigger pencil case with more than 20 pens of different colors, oil pastels, drawing papers/sketch pads, coloring books, scissors, glue, ruler, stapler, and other school/office supplies. other teachers i know also have school/office supplies in their bags. :)

0 comments on "what's in my bag"

Followers