Sunday, December 17, 2006

happy birthday to me!


i am now officially 23 years old though i don't look and act like one. people say that i still look like a teenager. i still go ga-ga over Disney and kiddie stuff like cartoons and coloring books. but i don't mind. the important thing is i make good decisions on the things i do.

in my last entry, i was having a dilemma over my graduate studies. well, i've decided to go on with it and finish it. i actually found myself enjoying my practicum. though there were times when i got a little stressed, it was still okay. i got over those things anyway. i guess i was just nervous about my practicum. for a while, i doubted myself if i have the skills to teach those special children i handle. but as the days passed by, i realized that i can. all i have to do is to believe that i can do it.

so now, my life is running smoothly again with little bumps on the way. but nevertheless, it is still an enjoyable ride.

happy birthday to me!

0 comments on "happy birthday to me!"

Followers