Monday, September 11, 2006

thoughts on a sleepless night: part trois


... i've got a new school ID. i can now enter the school lib and do some research or else i'll fail my one and only subject this semester.

... from november 2006 to march 2007, i'm going to be very, very busy with my job and practicum. just thinking about it makes me feel so stressed. but 5 months is not a long time. the next thing i know, i'm already at the beach having the time of my life.

... my Korean student, Ji Won, has gone back to her country. we gave her a send off party last week and she enjoyed it very much. she's been gone for a few days only but i already miss her.

... currently listening to Everything by Lifehouse. i love this song.

... in a few months, i'll be celebrating my birthday. i just wish my 23rd birthday will be a happy one. my last birthday was the saddest birthday i had. i cried a river of tears when the clock strike 12. hopefully i'll be smiling and laughing when the clock strikes 12 on my upcoming birthday.

... i got myself a new journal a few weeks ago. it was funny coz just when i reached the last page of my last journal, something happened that changed my life BIG TIME. so i guess the new journal is for the new chapter in my life.

... it's raining really hard outside.

... today is the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 attack in New York. i know it's corny, but i wish for World Peace.

... that's it. i have nothing more to say.

0 comments on "thoughts on a sleepless night: part trois"

Followers