Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a walk in the park


i was in the village park of the school where i work yesterday during my break. i've been going in that village for almost a year now and yesterday was the first time i visited their park. since i went there at past 12pm, the place was deserted. even though the sun was shining so bright, the soft wind somehow helped in lessening the heat. the sounds that i heard were the chirping of the birds, the laughter of the children playing from the nearby street, and the sounds from the cars passing by. it was such a perfect moment. even though i wasn't able to bring my journal with me, i would never forget that moment. i sat on one of the swings and relaxed myself for the first time since i became so busy with work. i just sat there and smiled to myself.

i wish that some day in the future, i'll go to that park (or any quiet and beautiful park) with some one who would happily share a beautiful moment like that with me. because a moment like that is best shared with someone.

0 comments on "a walk in the park"

Followers